Up at The O2 & Destination Press Office
Facts & Figures
- The O2 arena
- indigo at The O2
- Up at The O2 & Destination
- Icon Outlet
Up at The O2 & Destination
- Since opening in 2012, Up at The O2 has seen over 550,000 people walk across the 52 metre walkway.
- If The O2 were ever turned upside down, Niagara Falls would take 15 minutes to fill it.
- On average, climbers burn 450 calories when scaling Up at The O2, equivalent to running for 5 miles or swimming 1000m breast stroke.
- Over 20 performances have taken place 52m high on the roof of the world-renowned entertainment venue, The O2, including Diversity, Anne Marie, McBusted and Thirty Seconds to Mars.
- It took 22 riggers and industrial abseilers 18 weeks to build the Up at The O2 walkway.
- Oxygen Freejumping launched their new trampoline park at The O2 in 2018. With two floors of unlimited fun, the park consists of a variety of zones where there’s something for everyone, including a dodgeball court, the Ninja Warrior obstacle course and Airventure, the new high ropes course.
- Hollywood Bowl boasts 12 pre-bookable state-of-the-art bowling lanes, including three VIP lanes. Visitors can also enjoy freshly-made American classics in the Hollywood Diner, challenge friends to a game of pool or try out the great range of fun-filled amusements.
- Cineworld at The O2 has 19 cinema screens, making it the largest cinema in London and features the first ScreenX technology installed in the UK.
- Mamma Mia! The Party, an immersive theatrical and dining experience at The O2, opened in 201 Guests are transported to the island of Skopelos, via The O2 London, where Nikos and his family will host you in their fantastical Greek taverna for a glorious night of music, laughter and feasting.
- The O2 is also home to an amazing range of restaurants and bars, including All Bar One, Cabana, Five Guys, Gaucho, Haidilao, Nando’s and more.