Icon Outlet Press Office
Facts & Figures
- The O2 arena
- indigo at The O2
- Up at The O2 & Destination
- Icon Outlet
- Icon Outlet is a joint venture between AEG and Crosstree Real Estate Partners which opened at The O2 in October 2018.
- The 210,000sq.ft premium urban outlet brings shopping to The O2 for the first time and is the newest outlet shopping destination in London.
- Over 60 superstar fashion and lifestyle brands offering up to 70% off RRP all year round. Brands include adidas, BOSS, Calvin Klein, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Levi’s, Next Outlet, Nike, The Cosmetics Company Store and more.
- Icon Outlet is complemented by The O2’s broader offering as the world’s number one entertainment venue, which seamlessly integrates retail with music and leisure.
- The O2 is located just 15 minutes from central London – served by the Jubilee Line, Uber Boat by Thames Clippers, bus services and the Emirates Airline.
- Visitors can enjoy up to 4 hours free parking when they spend £35 in Icon Outlet.
- Open seven days a week, customers are also able to use services such as free home delivery and free bag drop for those visiting the arena.
- Gift cards can be purchased for Icon Outlet and make the perfect gift for loved ones.